BLACK Face GPS enabled 70mph Speedometer – 3.375 inch (85mm) diameter.
No external antenna required; GPS information is gathered from an internal GPS antenna. Fits a standard 3.375 inch (85mm) instrument dash hole which makes this GPS Speedometer the perfect drop-in replacement for your current speedometer. Uses a highly accurate 48 channel GPS receiver to provide speed accuracy within 1 mph.
Speed data is shown by an analog pointer. The pointer is driven by a digital stepper motor for increased accuracy and minimized pointer bounce during vessel operation.
Manufactured by Faria Instruments for Tohatsu. Gauge has a chrome bezel and is back-lit for easy viewing at night/dusk. Features a domed lens to minimize glare in direct sunlight and a fog & scratch resistant coating.
- No external GPS antenna required!
- Premium LED back-lit dial
- Ultra fast satellite acquisition time; 1 second from Hot Start
- Speed accuracy of +/- 1 MPH
- Digital stepper motor driven pointer
- Ideal replacement for speed sensing devices, such as pitot tube and paddle wheel, that fail over time
- Perfect for slow moving vessels where pitot tubes just don’t work
- Deutsch style weatherproof connectors