2024 Mercury 4 HP MH Outboard Motor
Brand: Mercury Outboards
Starter Type: Manual
Shaft Length: 15″ (Short Shaft)
Out of stock
Easy Starting, Lightweight, Portable Mercury 4 HP Outboards
Taking the fun with you is one of the great advantages of owning an inflatable boat or small fishing boat. The portable Mercury 4, hp FourStroke outboards makes operation and portability easy with smart, simple features. Plus, clean, quiet, fuel-efficient FourStroke performance makes them the obvious power of choice. Manufactured to the same high standards of corrosion resistance as larger Mercury models.
- At 57 pounds the compact 4 hp is one of the lightest in its class
- An automatic decompression relief greatly reduces pull force for effortless starting.
- A robust OHV single cylinder, sporting a 7.5 Cubic inch (123 cc) displacement engine offers strong performance by delivering a true 4 hp.
- For added convenience, this engine is equipped with a Automatic Decompression Release for easy pull starts for all members of the family.
- The Digital CD Ignition provides hotter sparks for sure starts and an automatic spark advance for strong acceleration
- Incorporates a 1.0 liter integral fuel tank for when you need to save room in the boat. The upper fuel cap has a vent along with a External Fuel Shutoff Valve which allows you to run the carburetor dry for extended periods of non use. This also prevents spillage while transporting the engine.
- Standard is a Remote Tank Connection in which an optional 3.3 gallon (12 Liters) fuel tank can be used.
- The forward mounted shift lever allows for easy to reach shift operation.
- For added safety and improved control, the Automatic Reverse Lock prevents the engine from popping up when shifted to reverse.
- Easy to reach and simple to operate, the Long Tiller Handle delivers optimum control for improved handling.
- Throttle control is in the grip along and a Throttle Friction Knob provides precise throttle tension and control.
- At the rear of the engine is a Steering Friction Adjustment that allows you to fine tune the steering resistance depending on who is operating the boat
Low Oil Pressure Warning System
- A red lamp on lower front area of cowling activates when low oil pressure is present alerting the operator of a possible problem before engine damage occurs.
Freshwater Flush System
- Flushes saltwater and debris out of the engine extending the life of the outboard.
|Tilt & Trim
- Compact and Lightweight
- Digital CD Ignition with Spark Advance
- High Grade Marine Alloy Construction
- Stainless Steel Water Pump Housing
- Zinc Coated Water Passages
- Rated for Saltwater Use
- Sacrificial Zinc Anodes
- Forward-Neutral-Reverse Gear Shift
- Adjustable Steering Tension Control
- Forward Mounted Gear Shift Selector
- Twist-Grip Throttle with Tension Control
- Integrated Carry Handle
- Thermostat Controlled Water Cooling
- Shallow Water Drive; 6 Trim Positions
- Quiet Through-Propeller-Hub Exhaust
- 1.15 Liter (.30 Gallon) Integral Fuel Tank
- Start-In-Gear Protection
- Low Oil Pressure Warning Indicator
- ESG Over-Rev Protection
- Safety Lanyard Stop Switch
- Owner’s Manual
- Mercury Marine 3-Year Warranty
|Mercury Outboard 4MH
|COUNTRY OF MANUFACTURE
|TRIM & TILT
|BORE AND STROKE
|2.32 x 1.77
|FULL THROTTLE RPM RANGE
|VALVES PER CYLINDER
|87 Octane (up to 10% ethanol content)
|FUEL TANK / FUEL LINE
|0.3 US Gallon (1.15 liter)
|SAE 10W-30 (Mercury 4-Stroke Outboard Oil)
|15 fl. Oz. (450 ml)
|Pressurized wet sump
|Forward-Neutral-Reverse (forward mounted shift lever)
|8.375″ Diameter X 7.0″ Pitch 3-Blade Aluminum
IN THE BOX
- Integral Fuel Tank (0.3 gal)
- Owner’s Manual
- Mercury 3-Year Warranty
- Aluminum Propeller
- Mercury 4-Stroke Oil
- Tool Kit