MERCURY SEAPRO COMMERCIAL OUTBOARDS
RELIABLE. DURABLE. HARDWORKING.
When you make your living on the water, you need an engine that comes through even under the harshest conditions. All day, every day. Mercury SeaPro four-stroke outboards are built tougher than tough. Guaranteed to do their job, so you can do yours.
You want an engine that works as hard as you do. One you can push to the limit, day after day. SeaPro™ commercial-grade outboards are just the partner you’ve been looking for. Ultra-tough. Super-reliable. Powerful and efficient. Built to take whatever you and the environment can dish out— without hesitation or complaint. SeaPro lets you do your job without worrying about your engine. The rugged new 15hp SeaPro is designed and built to take on big jobs in smaller boats. It’s engineered to be durable and is designed for extended life of the engine. For commercial fishing vessels and commercial workboats.
JUST PLAIN EASY
When it comes to ease of maintenance and rigging flexibility, SeaPro outboards are at the head of the class with features like:
- Compatibility with mechanical or digital controls
- An ambidextrous tiller handle, with reversible throttle grip rotation for left-hand or right-hand operation, on 15 HP SeaPro
- Easy to use, easy to maintain for less downtime and more time on the job
TOUGH, RELIABLE AND READY
- SeaPro outboards have plenty of what you need when it comes to displacement, power, efficiency, and durability.
- Commercial Calibration meets commercial duty cycles, delivering more power with less engine stress.
- Unmatched Corrosion Resistance starts with superior aluminum alloys and coatings, plus four serviceable anodes, including one in the cylinder block. All to deliver an engine that works as hard as you do.
- Light and Mighty: Less weight means more efficiency.
- Durable, Efficient Power: Low weight, durable materials and fewer moving parts make SeaPro compact, durable, and highly efficient. Less weight also helps you take full advantage of the engine’s impressive torque.