2022 Mercury 15 HP MLH EFI SeaPro Commercial Outboard
Brand: Mercury Outboards
Starter Type: Manual
Shaft Length: 20″ (Long Shaft)
MERCURY SEAPRO COMMERCIAL OUTBOARDS
RELIABLE. DURABLE. HARDWORKING.
When you make your living on the water, you need an engine that comes through even under the harshest conditions. All day, every day. Mercury SeaPro four-stroke outboards are built tougher than tough. Guaranteed to do their job, so you can do yours.
You want an engine that works as hard as you do. One you can push to the limit, day after day. SeaPro™ commercial-grade outboards are just the partner you've been looking for. Ultra-tough. Super-reliable. Powerful and efficient. Built to take whatever you and the environment can dish out— without hesitation or complaint. SeaPro lets you do your job without worrying about your engine. The rugged new 15hp SeaPro is designed and built to take on big jobs in smaller boats. It’s engineered to be durable and is designed for extended life of the engine. For commercial fishing vessels and commercial workboats.
JUST PLAIN EASY
When it comes to ease of maintenance and rigging flexibility, SeaPro outboards are at the head of the class with features like:
- Compatibility with mechanical or digital controls
- An ambidextrous tiller handle, with reversible throttle grip rotation for left-hand or right-hand operation, on 15 HP SeaPro
- Easy to use, easy to maintain for less downtime and more time on the job
TOUGH, RELIABLE AND READY
- SeaPro outboards have plenty of what you need when it comes to displacement, power, efficiency, and durability.
- Commercial Calibration meets commercial duty cycles, delivering more power with less engine stress.
- Unmatched Corrosion Resistance starts with superior aluminum alloys and coatings, plus four serviceable anodes, including one in the cylinder block. All to deliver an engine that works as hard as you do.
- Light and Mighty: Less weight means more efficiency.
- Durable, Efficient Power: Low weight, durable materials and fewer moving parts make SeaPro compact, durable, and highly efficient. Less weight also helps you take full advantage of the engine's impressive torque.
Free Shipping (*excludes AK & HI) Additional services from the freight carrier, such as hydraulic lift gate service, are not included in the free freight offer but are available directly from the carrier.
|Tilt & Trim|
- All New Tiller Handle
- Thru-Cowl Backup Manual Start
- Digital CD Ignition with Spark Advance
- Tuned Intake for Quick Acceleration
- High Grade Marine Alloy Construction
- Stainless Steel Water Pump Housing
- Zinc Coated Water Passages
- Rated for Saltwater Use
- Sacrificial Zinc Anodes and Trim Tab
- Tiller Integrated F-N-R Gear Shifting
- Adjustable Steering Tension Control
- Twist-Grip Throttle with Tension Control
- Thermostat Controlled Water Cooling
- Shallow Water Drive
- Quiet Through-Propeller-Hub Exhaust
- “Wishbone” Mount for Reduced Vibration
- 3.2 Gallon Fuel Tank and Fuel Line
- Easy Maintenance Canister Oil Filter
- Start-In-Gear Protection
- Low Oil Pressure Warning Indicator
- ESG Over-Rev Protection
- Safety Lanyard Stop Switch
- Owner’s Manual
- Mercury Marine Commercial 2-Year Warranty
|MODEL||Mercury Outboard 15MLH Sea Pro|
|WEIGHT||99 lb (lightest model)|
|COUNTRY OF MANUFACTURE||Japan|
|SHAFT LENGTH||20″ (Long)|
|TRIM & TILT||Manual|
|FUEL DELIVERY||Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI)|
|DISPLACEMENT||333 cc (20.3 cubic inches)|
|BORE AND STROKE||61 mm x 57 mm (2.402 in. x 2.244 in.)|
|FULL THROTTLE RPM RANGE||4500-5500|
|IGNITION SYSTEM||Digital CD Ignition w/Electronic Spark Advance|
|VALVES PER CYLINDER||2|
|FUEL TYPE||87 Octane (up to 10% ethanol content)|
|FUEL TANK / FUEL LINE||3.2 Gal. Fuel Tank + Quick Connect Fuel Line|
|OIL TYPE||(Mercury 4-Stroke Outboard Oil)|
|COOLING SYSTEM||Water-Cooled, Thermostatically Controlled|
IN THE BOX
- Fuel Tank (3.2 gallon)
- Quick Connect Fuel Line
- Mercury Commercial 2-Year Warranty
- Aluminum Propeller
- Mercury 4-Stroke Oil
- Owner’s Manual & Tool Kit