2023 Mercury 15 HP MLH EFI SeaPro Commercial Outboard
Brand: Mercury Outboards
Starter Type: Manual
Shaft Length: 20″ (Long Shaft)
Only 1 left in stock (can be backordered)
MERCURY SEAPRO COMMERCIAL OUTBOARDS
TOUGH ENGINES FOR TOUGH JOBS
SeaPro engines are specifically engineered for the punishment of commercial use. Components are sized and tested to ensure strength and confidence for the long haul. For increased durability, upper mounts are twice as stiff as recreational models. A proprietary low-copper aluminum alloy, XK360, also provides superior corrosion resistance, adding peace of mind to commercial saltwater applications.
POWER & PERFORMANCE - PROFESSIONAL MUSCLE
When paychecks depend on reliable, powerful performance, SeaPro delivers. Calibrated to reach maximum torque at lower rpm,
SeaPro outboards provide more power with less effort. Electronic fuel injection, hydrodynamic design and an impressive power-to-weight ratio ensure you make the most of every drop of fuel.
MAINTENANCE - EASY UPKEEP FOR LESS DOWNTIME
An easy-access fuel filter and no-spill oil-change system minimize messes and downtime. Under the cowl, a convenient
decal provides an overview of routine maintenance intervals. Mercury has also simplified freshwater flushing, ensuring easy
SEAPRO maintenance at the end of a long day on the water.
You want an engine that works as hard as you do. One you can push to the limit, day after day. SeaPro™ commercial-grade outboards are just the partner you've been looking for. Ultra-tough. Super-reliable. Powerful and efficient. Built to take whatever you and the environment can dish out— without hesitation or complaint. SeaPro lets you do your job without worrying about your engine. The rugged new 15hp SeaPro is designed and built to take on big jobs in smaller boats. It’s engineered to be durable and is designed for extended life of the engine. For commercial fishing vessels and commercial workboats.
TOUGH, RELIABLE AND READY
- SeaPro outboards have plenty of what you need when it comes to displacement, power, efficiency, and durability.
- Commercial Calibration meets commercial duty cycles, delivering more power with less engine stress.
- Unmatched Corrosion Resistance starts with superior aluminum alloys and coatings, plus four serviceable anodes, including one in the cylinder block. All to deliver an engine that works as hard as you do.
- Light and Mighty: Less weight means more efficiency.
- Durable, Efficient Power: Low weight, durable materials and fewer moving parts make SeaPro compact, durable, and highly efficient. Less weight also helps you take full advantage of the engine's impressive torque.
A Mercury SeaPro outboard is made to last. Engines used for recreational purposes are factory-backed with a three-year limited warranty and industry-exclusive three-year corrosion warranty. Commercial-use engines are backed by a two-year limited warranty and two-year corrosion warranty.
Free Shipping (*excludes AK & HI) Additional services from the freight carrier, such as hydraulic lift gate service, are not included in the free freight offer but are available directly from the carrier.
|Tilt & Trim|
- All New Tiller Handle
- Thru-Cowl Backup Manual Start
- Digital CD Ignition with Spark Advance
- Tuned Intake for Quick Acceleration
- High Grade Marine Alloy Construction
- Stainless Steel Water Pump Housing
- Zinc Coated Water Passages
- Rated for Saltwater Use
- Sacrificial Zinc Anodes and Trim Tab
- Tiller Integrated F-N-R Gear Shifting
- Adjustable Steering Tension Control
- Twist-Grip Throttle with Tension Control
- Thermostat Controlled Water Cooling
- Shallow Water Drive
- Quiet Through-Propeller-Hub Exhaust
- “Wishbone” Mount for Reduced Vibration
- 3.2 Gallon Fuel Tank and Fuel Line
- Easy Maintenance Canister Oil Filter
- Start-In-Gear Protection
- Low Oil Pressure Warning Indicator
- ESG Over-Rev Protection
- Safety Lanyard Stop Switch
- Owner’s Manual
|MODEL||Mercury Outboard 15MLH Sea Pro|
|WEIGHT||105 lb (lightest model)|
|COUNTRY OF MANUFACTURE||Japan|
|SHAFT LENGTH||20″ (Long)|
|TRIM & TILT||Manual|
|FUEL DELIVERY||Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI)|
|DISPLACEMENT||333 cc (20.3 cubic inches)|
|BORE AND STROKE||61 mm x 57 mm (2.402 in. x 2.244 in.)|
|FULL THROTTLE RPM RANGE||4500-5500|
|IGNITION SYSTEM||Digital CD Ignition w/Electronic Spark Advance|
|VALVES PER CYLINDER||2|
|FUEL TYPE||87 Octane (up to 10% ethanol content)|
|FUEL TANK / FUEL LINE||3.2 Gal. Fuel Tank + Quick Connect Fuel Line|
|OIL TYPE||(Mercury 4-Stroke Outboard Oil)|
|COOLING SYSTEM||Water-Cooled, Thermostatically Controlled|
IN THE BOX
- Fuel Tank (3.2 gallon)
- Quick Connect Fuel Line
- Aluminum Propeller
- Mercury 4-Stroke Oil
- Owner’s Manual & Tool Kit