With the Mercury Marine® VesselView Mobile® Module onboard, you can take a peek inside your boat’s engine and see everything that’s going right and find out what’s going wrong before real damage occurs. VesselView is a boating app that wirelessly connects your engine to your mobile device, which then displays key data points about your engine. It can keep track of your fuel usage, engine temperature, battery life, rpms, and more, and it’s more accurate than most analog gauges. Beyond data points, it can track your engines true running hours, let you know when routine maintenance is due, and it’ll let you know if something isn’t running quite right.
The VesselView Mobile app even has a map feature that will remember and display local points of interest, such as marinas, restaurants, bait shops, and more. It can show you all kinds of things; what’s shown is up to you. VesselView installs in just minutes, and it uses Bluetooth® Low Energy technology to connect to 1 to 4 outboard or sterndrive Mercury® SmartCraft®-capable engines, 2004 and newer, 40hp and up.
- VesselView wirelessly connects your engine to your mobile device
- Displays key data points about what’s going on inside your engine
- Tracks fuel usage, engine temperature, battery life, rpms, and more
- Works with 1 to 4 larger Mercury SmartCraft-capable engines
- Map feature displays marinas, restaurants, bait shops, and more
- More accurate than most analog gauges
- Tracks your engines true running hours
- Know when routine maintenance is needed
- Informs you when problems occur
- Uses Bluetooth Low Energy technology
- Installs in just minutes
How to install VesselView Module