Free Shipping on Orders Over $150
You can always count on Plateau Marine for great deals on the best boating products. You can count on us for great deals on shipping too!! We offer Free Shipping on orders over $150 shipped within the contiguous United States.
Exclusions: Offer valid on all orders with a subtotal of $150 or more; other discounts applied to your order could change your subtotal. Offer limited to standard shipping to U.S. addresses in the contiguous U.S. only (Alaska & Hawaii do not apply). Offer is not redeemable for cash.
Delivery / Shipping Times
Place your order for an in stock item before 2PM CST and we will get it shipped the same day! Orders placed after 2PM or on the weekends will be shipped the next business day. Orders for out of stock items will ship as soon as we receive them from the manufacturer.
Delivery times vary depending on your location. The map below is a general representation of shipping transit times from our location in Cookeville, TN. Actual freight time may vary.
The terms and conditions listed in our return policy are those of Plateau Marine / OutboardDirect.com, and not by any manufacturer. We provide our own facilities and customer service department to address and resolve all product exchanges, refunds, or return requirements.
Sorry, there are no returns, refunds, or exchanges on outboard motor purchases. In the unlikely event there are operational or performance issues with the engine, that issue will need to be addressed under the manufacturers warranty guidelines and taken to an authorized dealer for warranty repair.
Parts and Accessories
The item must be clean, uninstalled, unused, in original packaging, and complete with all components including covers, tags, and manuals as applicable. Make sure to follow all the directions in the Return Process outlined below. Returns must be initiated within 30 days of receipt of the order. Items returned for refund are subject to a 5% restocking fee. Please note that freight charges on an item shipped to a customer and the freight charges to return the item(s) are the responsibility of the customer and not refundable.
- Call us at 931-650-4122 and have your order number ready.
- We will review your request and if you meet the required conditions, we will initiate a return. Freight charges for returning items ordered in error by the customer are not refundable.
- Carefully package the item, taking care to include all of its tags, bags, and manuals. Please be sure not to write on or damage the manufacturer’s packaging material, as this can make an item not returnable.
- Ship your package in it’s original manufacturers box (if applicable).
- Once we receive your package, we will inspect your returned items to ensure they meet the guidelines. If the item and packaging are in new condition, we will process your refund back to the original payment method.
- Items that were ordered in error by the customer and returned for refund are subject to a 5% restocking fee.
- Refunds will be issued back to the original method of payment.
- Please allow 7-10 business days for refunds to be processed following receipt of your return.
- Please call 931-650-4122 with any questions regarding the status of your return. Be sure to have your order number ready.
Freight damage is handled on a case by case basis. We understand outboards and parts are expensive and your new engine should arrive in pristine condition. In the event of freight damage, we will work with you to determine a satisfactory solution to correct the issue.
If you receive a damaged product, save the box and all packaging material and call us at 931-650-4122 within 48 hours of receiving the shipment.